You MUST add the CDH numbers before the day of the competition. The Caddy Master will do this for you.
€35pp - this will be charged in the dining room after you play.
Nine & Dine Booking & Cancellation Policy 2023
Due to the late cancellation of tee times during the much sought after Nine & Dines, the Club is introducing a prepayment and guarantee policy. This will hopefully stop the practice of late cancellations and no shows along with the inconvenience to members who had wished to play/bring guests. There is evidence of many tee times being booked and then cancelled causing a significant revenue loss to the Club and those on the waiting list.
Please read the new Nine & Dine rules carefully:
• Early booking times: Fridays – 14 days before the event at 9.30am. The booking will be made online as normal for Nine & Dine tee times, and the entry fee (€10 per person/€40 per line) will be ‘held’ from the Purse of the Member making the booking.
• Monday afternoons - 4 days before the event – cut-off point. If there are any cancellations after 4.30pm the €40 will be kept as a penalty from the Member.
• Fridays – day of the event. Team entry of €120 entry will be taken from the levy of the Member who made the booking. If payment is to be made by credit/debit card or split between other members, you must contact the office in advance to arrange.
• Fridays – afternoon of the event All €40s ‘held’ for the previous Friday’s bookings will be released, save for those bookings that cancelled after the cut-off time, these will be retained by the Club.
Important Notes –
• The €40 deposit cannot be used to part-pay for the Nine & Dines. The €40 will be released back into your purse on the Monday morning after each Friday.
• You cannot get a refund even if the line is re-sold.
• Make sure that you have sufficient funds in your purse before trying to book.
• Those participating in Opt-Ins who wish to dine need to contact the office in advance to make a reservation by calling 01 4976090.